Skip to main content

O+ 8.15 Android Phone – Specs, Price in the Philippines

This is the quad-core Android phone version of O+. What is interesting with this model is its super slim design at 8mm – just a little bit thicker than the iPhone 5. However, it has the 5” IPS technology and fully capable to bring High Definition display for you.

This phone also has Android 42. Jelly Bean inside its dashboard to assure you of full power and usability. To put an icing in the cake, the dual camera with 8MP Auto Focus make it more amazing.

Of course, the Air Shuffle Music, Camera, Photos, and FM Radio features are all there to satisfy you with your entertainment needs.



It is a quad band phone for more connectivity and it supports Quick Internet Browsing. This is a big plus for those who want to use this phone for internet and social networking.

If you are still unconvinced, go visit their website at www.oplususa.com and be impressed with how they design their presentations. This is just showing that they value beauty and quality.

We do not have the official price list of this model yet but we will update this post for the pricing of this phone on the major malls in the cities and provinces. However, we have spotted a sale from SM North Edsa dropping the price of this phone to 9,995 pesos only. It is like buying some of the great brands of Android phones, but O+ is a promising brand for you to give a try.

Review: We are not yet familiar with the O+ brand but they are promising and when it comes to style and presentation, they have an edge to some of the other Philippine brands. What we like most with this model is the cheaper price it has compared to famous Android phone models. The Air Shuffle Music feature is also very interesting. You can change your playlist by just wiping your hands in front of it without actual contact – it is far better than touch screen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Cooler Noise

My six-core rig is now running but I have problems with the AMD stock cooler. It seems that my motherboard’s (Gigabyte GA 890GPA-UD3H) CPU fan control push the fans speed to higher limits that it starts to make noise when the computer runs for a longer time or when it starts. I have already used the Easy Tune 6 utility from Gigabyte and though I controlled the speed of the fans, it will still run up to 6000 rpm when the computer boots. Therefore, I decided to find a quieter CPU cooler. I ran to the computer shop and the only CPU cooler that they have is the Antec Kuhler H2O 620. I was only thinking of an air cooler but the time I saw the box, I was indulge to it. Liquid cooling system is not really my first choice because it is more expensive. However, we the alarming noise I am experiencing on my new six-core PC, I have no reason not to buy it. I admit the installation manual and even the forums I read on the internet were a little bit confusing, but I still managed to instal

How To Install Steam OS Without UEFI motherboard

I will teach you how to install Steam OS into your motherboard that does not have UEFI bios. The default Steam OS installation requires UEFI bios or it will not work. I did some Googling and found a way to bypass that and everything works perfectly afterwards. It is just slightly more difficult but do not worry. For those who do not know what steam OS is, it is an operating system created by Valve. It is a Linux with Debian Weezy on top and can run Linux programs if you want to.