Skip to main content

How to easily repair your PC after a lag or an application error

I have an application that saves lots of files on my temporary files folder and I also love installing different kinds of software whenever something interests me. Sometimes I forgot to clean my temporary files folder. And, sometimes I just uninstall software that doesn’t pass my preference. Having these things happening inside my computer, it costs me a lag, delay, slow speed, and errors from time to time. It would be very easy to fix these things if you know exactly what’s wrong or what application is involved in the problem. But, when things go mixed-up and you are brought to a side where you forgot what you have done to your PC, you really need a tool to sort this thing out.

This problem is very common to all who have applications that stores a lot of temporary data to your PC like browsers and even games. Installation and uninstallation of programs could also cause some registry problems. The biggest problem is when you experienced a lag or an application error and you have no idea what caused this, and the worst part is when you don’t like to find out but just want to fix it at no time.

MY SOLUTION: With lots of things to do not just looking for the causes of my PC problem, I just go directly to my tiny but powerful tools. I use CCleaner and ComboFix. These are two tiny applications that will not give you headaches on spams, erroneous results, and advertisements/upgrades, but will easily solve your PC problem. Download those programs and install them to your software. After installation, restart your PC and get ready for the steps below.

STEP-BY-STEP SOLUTION:

  • First, close all running applications even Windows Explorer and your browser.
  • Second, start CCleaner to clean unwanted files in your PC and repair your registry. Press ANALYZE then RUN THE CLEANER. In repairing your registry, you can back-up your registry first before running the fix to avoid unwanted changes. After all has been done, restart the computer again.
  • Third, start ComboFix to remove malwares infecting your PC including faulty settings that slow down your PC down. This tool works like magic because after a minute or two, your PC will restart and your worries gone.
  • Fourth, you have your computer now running smoothly just like the first day after you bought it. If you still experience lags and errors, try to check Windows 7 troubleshooter, Microsoft fixes, or consult a professional for any hardware problems.
I personally recommend CCleaner and ComboFix if you want the very easy way to fix your computer without leaving you any disturbances later. And, the most important part is that your computer is fixed before you even know it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Cooler Noise

My six-core rig is now running but I have problems with the AMD stock cooler. It seems that my motherboard’s (Gigabyte GA 890GPA-UD3H) CPU fan control push the fans speed to higher limits that it starts to make noise when the computer runs for a longer time or when it starts. I have already used the Easy Tune 6 utility from Gigabyte and though I controlled the speed of the fans, it will still run up to 6000 rpm when the computer boots. Therefore, I decided to find a quieter CPU cooler. I ran to the computer shop and the only CPU cooler that they have is the Antec Kuhler H2O 620. I was only thinking of an air cooler but the time I saw the box, I was indulge to it. Liquid cooling system is not really my first choice because it is more expensive. However, we the alarming noise I am experiencing on my new six-core PC, I have no reason not to buy it. I admit the installation manual and even the forums I read on the internet were a little bit confusing, but I still managed to instal

How To Install Steam OS Without UEFI motherboard

I will teach you how to install Steam OS into your motherboard that does not have UEFI bios. The default Steam OS installation requires UEFI bios or it will not work. I did some Googling and found a way to bypass that and everything works perfectly afterwards. It is just slightly more difficult but do not worry. For those who do not know what steam OS is, it is an operating system created by Valve. It is a Linux with Debian Weezy on top and can run Linux programs if you want to.