Skip to main content

How to get the looks of Mac OS X Lion to your Windows PC easily

Windows is always my favorite but I am also interested with the other operating systems because I love doing things with this programs. I tried Ubuntu first which I posted here and before I will post about the installation of Mac OS X Lion, I would like to have a glimpse of the interface of this latest Mac OS.

I believe many people who are using Windows are very curios with the looks of Mac OS X Lion since it has a very prestigious integrity in the market. Some having no choice but just wanted to experience the beautiful interface of the Mac OS tried to use software and several configurations to change their boring Windows 7 desktop. Some are also like me who just want a glimpse of it without really trying to install the OS.

While there are lots of applications and processes to help you gain the Apple looks, my experience will help you do the procedure easily without any troubles.

What tool to use?

I use the Lion Transformation Pack from WinXSoft.com which you can easily download for FREE here.

Why use this tool?

This tool is just far more excellent than other programs because you can easily install and uninstall the software to give you safe transformation. Configuring the program is very easy in a single click with intelligence Metro UI design. It is compatible to all Windows operating system and is ready to give you Genuine OS X Lion themes, wallpapers, user pictures and log-on screen. Readily configured docks and shortcut keys will complete the magic of this program.

How to install the Lion Transformation Pack?

It is so easy just like any software downloaded as a ZIP file, you extract it and then run the installer. The next thing will be your preferences and your settings which I believe you wanted to be very magical.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Cooler Noise

My six-core rig is now running but I have problems with the AMD stock cooler. It seems that my motherboard’s (Gigabyte GA 890GPA-UD3H) CPU fan control push the fans speed to higher limits that it starts to make noise when the computer runs for a longer time or when it starts. I have already used the Easy Tune 6 utility from Gigabyte and though I controlled the speed of the fans, it will still run up to 6000 rpm when the computer boots. Therefore, I decided to find a quieter CPU cooler. I ran to the computer shop and the only CPU cooler that they have is the Antec Kuhler H2O 620. I was only thinking of an air cooler but the time I saw the box, I was indulge to it. Liquid cooling system is not really my first choice because it is more expensive. However, we the alarming noise I am experiencing on my new six-core PC, I have no reason not to buy it. I admit the installation manual and even the forums I read on the internet were a little bit confusing, but I still managed to instal

How To Install Steam OS Without UEFI motherboard

I will teach you how to install Steam OS into your motherboard that does not have UEFI bios. The default Steam OS installation requires UEFI bios or it will not work. I did some Googling and found a way to bypass that and everything works perfectly afterwards. It is just slightly more difficult but do not worry. For those who do not know what steam OS is, it is an operating system created by Valve. It is a Linux with Debian Weezy on top and can run Linux programs if you want to.