Skip to main content

How to easily create a website using Blogger 2015

Creating a website way back before I am high school is for professional computer guys only. But as of today, even your kid could surprise you with his page having some creative flash images. Creating a website today is even a necessity for almost anyone. With that trend, website creation software and hosting sites are spreading and evolving every day. There are lots of choices, but of course, not all are so user-friendly and reliable.

Today, I decided to create a website for our CrossFire clan (online gaming clan) and I choose Blogger.com as my platform and my hosting site. Though, Blogger is generally used for blogging, a website and a blog are almost identical today. The fusion is I believe caused by the demands of interactivity and dynamism in the internet. So, what I am talking about here is that you can make your blog at Blogger look like and function like a modern website. My choice is also affected by the following exceptional Blogger features:

First, it is so easy to create a FREE account and a space (blog). Second, it is very easy to configure and customize just the way you want it to be. It is very flexible that you can do almost anything you want for a website. Third, it is so secure and reliable because at the first place, it is owned by Google. Fourth, this is the fastest free hosting ever almost no downtime because again it is Google. Fifth, you got the trusted sub-domain “name.blogspot.com,” which is much of a bonus. Lastly, it is so easy to update and modify, giving you lots of room for improvements.

So, are you ready now to create a website using Blogger? Join me in following the steps below:

  1. Create a FREE Blogger account at Blogger.com – If you have a Gmail account, just type the email and the password and you will be redirected to the blog creation process. I suggest you use Gmail so that you can easily connect other Google stuffs to your site. Fill-up the form and after that, press NEW BLOG. Don’t get confused with the word blog and website here because Blogger by default names your site as blog. Put the title of your site, mine is “The Dragonhack Clan Site.” The address will be the dragonhackclan.blogspot.com. And lastly, I choose the simple template as for now. Then, press CREATE BLOG. I have my new site now active online. You can view your site and start planning how to make it just the way you want it to be.
  2. Customizing the template design of your site – How to make it looks like a website is yours to decide. However, whether you are an average guy or a computer geek, customizing a Blogger template is so easy and very flexible. In my case, I choose to download a pre-designed template for my site. I went to Btemplates.com, which is a very wonderful site to choose these kinds of template that could give you a modern website look.
  3. You can now start posting text, images, videos, music, gadgets, and almost anything you want for your website to be more useful and amazing. Posting in Blogger is very easy just like using an ordinary Word processor or an Image editor.

Many people today are taking this advantage to create a website using Blogger. What is wonderful with this idea is that anyone, no matter what your technological background or how much money you have is, you can always start an amazing professional-looking website at Blogger.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Cooler Noise

My six-core rig is now running but I have problems with the AMD stock cooler. It seems that my motherboard’s (Gigabyte GA 890GPA-UD3H) CPU fan control push the fans speed to higher limits that it starts to make noise when the computer runs for a longer time or when it starts. I have already used the Easy Tune 6 utility from Gigabyte and though I controlled the speed of the fans, it will still run up to 6000 rpm when the computer boots. Therefore, I decided to find a quieter CPU cooler. I ran to the computer shop and the only CPU cooler that they have is the Antec Kuhler H2O 620. I was only thinking of an air cooler but the time I saw the box, I was indulge to it. Liquid cooling system is not really my first choice because it is more expensive. However, we the alarming noise I am experiencing on my new six-core PC, I have no reason not to buy it. I admit the installation manual and even the forums I read on the internet were a little bit confusing, but I still managed to instal

How To Install Steam OS Without UEFI motherboard

I will teach you how to install Steam OS into your motherboard that does not have UEFI bios. The default Steam OS installation requires UEFI bios or it will not work. I did some Googling and found a way to bypass that and everything works perfectly afterwards. It is just slightly more difficult but do not worry. For those who do not know what steam OS is, it is an operating system created by Valve. It is a Linux with Debian Weezy on top and can run Linux programs if you want to.