Skip to main content

How to Easily Create a Website Using the Microsoft Word 2010

Many of us knew that when creating a website, you must have to sign-up have an account in Blogger, WordPress and etc. However, Microsoft Word does just fine when making a basic website. I just found out how to create with just following very simple steps. In this tutorial, you can create a website using Microsoft Word in two ways. OK, here’s how the first goes:

You have must have a Microsoft Word in your laptop or computer (I am using Microsoft Word 2010). And then, open a new document. Go to FILE and click NEW. Now when you click NEW, you can see different kinds of templates. Choose PROJECTS (if you can’t see PROJECTS, you can open OTHERS and you will find it there).

In the PROJECTS section, choose WEB PAGES and then choose among the templates given. Once you have chosen a template, just click DOWNLOAD and it will automatically appear on your document. When the template chosen is displayed, you can freely edit or put images and texts to make it beautiful.

Once it’s done, click SAVE US and save it as a WEB PAGE not a word document. If you saved your work in the Documents, go to the Documents and click your finished product and a new browser will open showing your created website.

The other way is much easier than the first. Here’s how:

Open a new document and type something on it or put images of what your website will look like. Once you finish designing it, SAVE it as a WEB PAGE again not a document. Then view it and a new browser will open. There, you’ll see what you have just created.

These steps are just so easy to follow especially to the beginners. If you are eager to know in creating a website without using the internet and signing up to Blogger or other sites, Microsoft Word offers the best and will do it for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Cooler Noise

My six-core rig is now running but I have problems with the AMD stock cooler. It seems that my motherboard’s (Gigabyte GA 890GPA-UD3H) CPU fan control push the fans speed to higher limits that it starts to make noise when the computer runs for a longer time or when it starts. I have already used the Easy Tune 6 utility from Gigabyte and though I controlled the speed of the fans, it will still run up to 6000 rpm when the computer boots. Therefore, I decided to find a quieter CPU cooler. I ran to the computer shop and the only CPU cooler that they have is the Antec Kuhler H2O 620. I was only thinking of an air cooler but the time I saw the box, I was indulge to it. Liquid cooling system is not really my first choice because it is more expensive. However, we the alarming noise I am experiencing on my new six-core PC, I have no reason not to buy it. I admit the installation manual and even the forums I read on the internet were a little bit confusing, but I still managed to instal

How To Install Steam OS Without UEFI motherboard

I will teach you how to install Steam OS into your motherboard that does not have UEFI bios. The default Steam OS installation requires UEFI bios or it will not work. I did some Googling and found a way to bypass that and everything works perfectly afterwards. It is just slightly more difficult but do not worry. For those who do not know what steam OS is, it is an operating system created by Valve. It is a Linux with Debian Weezy on top and can run Linux programs if you want to.