Skip to main content

How to enjoy watching YouTube Videos

YouTube as Google's video sharing site is like a living encyclopedia for anybody all around the world, no matter what topic they want. Because of the updated, informative, and real-life videos, it is a great way of learning for some and time-worthy for those who just want to enjoy their break time. I personally watch YouTube every day for PC building tutorials and other technology-related guides every day.

Because of many people love watching YouTube, it upgrades itself to a more enjoyable form of entertainment and education. If you know and apply those great features, you can enjoy your YouTube time more and more.

1. Large Player - You can actually choose this option in order to watch the video in larger screen size if you don't like to watch it at SMALL CREEN or even FULL SCREEN. Hence, some low-resolution videos will not be enjoyable at FULL SCREEN. You can activate this option by clicking the "Large Player" icon besides the FULL SCREEN button at the bottom of the video controls.

2. Change Quality - If the video supports higher resolution (if a high quality camera captures them), you can watch them at 720p or 1080p high definition playback. High Definition videos will give you more details and clarity. You can activate this option by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the video controls. If your computer could handle 1080p playback, the best choice is 1080p at FULL SCREEN or LARGE SCREEN.

3. Latest Hardware - Your CPU and GPU are vital parts of playing high definition videos. I can hardly play 1080p videos on a Pentium 4 HT CPU with FX 5500. Though it could play 720p video, it is still not enjoyable. Minimum requirements would be a dual core processor starting from Intel's Core 2 Duo and a 512 MB Graphics. My six-core gaming PC, however, could play 1080p videos with no problems even at FULL SCREEN.

Always remember that just be able to watch YouTube videos is not enough sometimes because when you are seeking for more details and clarity, the three considerations above are important to follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Cooler Noise

My six-core rig is now running but I have problems with the AMD stock cooler. It seems that my motherboard’s (Gigabyte GA 890GPA-UD3H) CPU fan control push the fans speed to higher limits that it starts to make noise when the computer runs for a longer time or when it starts. I have already used the Easy Tune 6 utility from Gigabyte and though I controlled the speed of the fans, it will still run up to 6000 rpm when the computer boots. Therefore, I decided to find a quieter CPU cooler. I ran to the computer shop and the only CPU cooler that they have is the Antec Kuhler H2O 620. I was only thinking of an air cooler but the time I saw the box, I was indulge to it. Liquid cooling system is not really my first choice because it is more expensive. However, we the alarming noise I am experiencing on my new six-core PC, I have no reason not to buy it. I admit the installation manual and even the forums I read on the internet were a little bit confusing, but I still managed to instal

How To Install Steam OS Without UEFI motherboard

I will teach you how to install Steam OS into your motherboard that does not have UEFI bios. The default Steam OS installation requires UEFI bios or it will not work. I did some Googling and found a way to bypass that and everything works perfectly afterwards. It is just slightly more difficult but do not worry. For those who do not know what steam OS is, it is an operating system created by Valve. It is a Linux with Debian Weezy on top and can run Linux programs if you want to.