Skip to main content

How to Create a blog on Blogger’s New Interface 2012

Blogger just updated its interface this 2012 and if you have been using this platform before, there might be some changes that you need to know. Here is my guide on how to create a blog with the new Blogger interface:

1. Go to Blogger.com

Use an existing Gmail Account in order to login. If you do not have a Gmail account, you can create free at Gmail.com. Read Google’s new Privacy Policy to learn more about their products and services.

2. Click the New Blog button.

Enter your desired blog title. In this example, we choose “Recipe for the Right Day” as the title.

How to create the right title for your blog?

Enter your desired address. This is where people could find you online. In this example, we choose “recipefortherightday.blogspot.com.” By the way, Blogger offers the blogspot.com subdomain free if you have no budget yet to buy your own top-level domain.

How to have the right domain name for your blog?

Choose a template. We choose the Simple template.

After all is set according to your preference, click the “Create Blog!” button. You can however make changes later.

Your blog is now ready for posting. Click “Start Posting” or “Create New Post” button to start writing your first blog post.

We recommend you start writing your “About this Blog” post right away so that you can start optimizing your blog. You need also to have the best first impression in Google’s eyes. NOTE: Your Blogger blog will be crawled by Google as soon as it is created so be sure to write something useful to it so that Google spiders will love coming back to your blog. You do not like to be labeled as a spam blog at this point. You can also speed up indexing of your blog if you write quality posts right away.

You can click the “New Blog” button again to create another blog if you want more blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Cooler Noise

My six-core rig is now running but I have problems with the AMD stock cooler. It seems that my motherboard’s (Gigabyte GA 890GPA-UD3H) CPU fan control push the fans speed to higher limits that it starts to make noise when the computer runs for a longer time or when it starts. I have already used the Easy Tune 6 utility from Gigabyte and though I controlled the speed of the fans, it will still run up to 6000 rpm when the computer boots. Therefore, I decided to find a quieter CPU cooler. I ran to the computer shop and the only CPU cooler that they have is the Antec Kuhler H2O 620. I was only thinking of an air cooler but the time I saw the box, I was indulge to it. Liquid cooling system is not really my first choice because it is more expensive. However, we the alarming noise I am experiencing on my new six-core PC, I have no reason not to buy it. I admit the installation manual and even the forums I read on the internet were a little bit confusing, but I still managed to instal

How To Install Steam OS Without UEFI motherboard

I will teach you how to install Steam OS into your motherboard that does not have UEFI bios. The default Steam OS installation requires UEFI bios or it will not work. I did some Googling and found a way to bypass that and everything works perfectly afterwards. It is just slightly more difficult but do not worry. For those who do not know what steam OS is, it is an operating system created by Valve. It is a Linux with Debian Weezy on top and can run Linux programs if you want to.