Skip to main content

How to Create a Page on Blogger’s New Interface 2012

You already know how to write a post in our previous article, it’s your time now to create a page. A page is important especially if you want to write your Privacy Policy, Disclaimer, and Contact. You need these pages if you want to apply in Google Adsense. A blogger post is different from a blogger page because you cannot see it unless you have a link to it in your homepage. The URL of a blogger page looks like this “myblogname.blogspot.com/p/yourpage,” different to standard post URL.

Here is how you will create a page:

1. First, click the corresponding blog in your dashboard.

2. Second, click PAGES button in the left side of the interface.

3. Third, click the drop down “NEW PAGE” button and select BLANK PAGE.

4. Fourth, the Page editor interface looks similar to the post editor but there is only one setting option. You can only set it to allow comments or automatically put line breaks.

5. Fifth, type the title of the page. A shorter page title will be wonderful.

6. Sixth, start typing your article. Do it as if you are posting an ordinary post. You can still add image, videos, and links. For SEO purposes, you can write your Privacy Policy or Disclaimer as a blog page.

7. Seventh, after you finish typing it, press PUBLISH to publish right away.

8. Eighth, in the Pages section of your dashboard, you can select the way your page will be seen in your homepage. Click the SHOW PAGE AS drop down button and choose from Top tabs, Side l inks, or Don’t show options. For SEO purposes, you might select Top tabs so that you will have an instant navigation panel.

9. Ninth, click SAVE ARRANGEMENT to finalize all the changes.

10. Tenth, click the VIEW BLOG button to see what you did.

Congratulations, you have now a navigation panel under your Blog Header. We will add important pages later for SEO purposes. Normally, you can now see the Home page and the Page title you created recently in your navigation bar. Click the button to your newly created page and view it. If you have changes, you can easily edit it like what you can do to your posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Cooler Noise

My six-core rig is now running but I have problems with the AMD stock cooler. It seems that my motherboard’s (Gigabyte GA 890GPA-UD3H) CPU fan control push the fans speed to higher limits that it starts to make noise when the computer runs for a longer time or when it starts. I have already used the Easy Tune 6 utility from Gigabyte and though I controlled the speed of the fans, it will still run up to 6000 rpm when the computer boots. Therefore, I decided to find a quieter CPU cooler. I ran to the computer shop and the only CPU cooler that they have is the Antec Kuhler H2O 620. I was only thinking of an air cooler but the time I saw the box, I was indulge to it. Liquid cooling system is not really my first choice because it is more expensive. However, we the alarming noise I am experiencing on my new six-core PC, I have no reason not to buy it. I admit the installation manual and even the forums I read on the internet were a little bit confusing, but I still managed to instal

How To Install Steam OS Without UEFI motherboard

I will teach you how to install Steam OS into your motherboard that does not have UEFI bios. The default Steam OS installation requires UEFI bios or it will not work. I did some Googling and found a way to bypass that and everything works perfectly afterwards. It is just slightly more difficult but do not worry. For those who do not know what steam OS is, it is an operating system created by Valve. It is a Linux with Debian Weezy on top and can run Linux programs if you want to.