Skip to main content

How get a free invite to the Benchsetter Fun Meet: Lee Min Ho on November 16, 2012

Do you want to see the great smile of Lee Min Ho in his Philippine Tour? We always love this Korean actor in his portrayal of Go Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers. I know a fan that even memorizes d all the titles of the shows that Lee joined. If you are also a fan, this is your chance to see him close and personal. All you have to do is to acquire a free invite to the Benchsetter Fun Meet: Lee Min Ho which will be held November 16, 2012 at Smart Araneta Coliseum.

HOW:

You can have that invite after a minimum single-receipt purchase from any of the participating stores. Be sure to include any of the FIX STYLING PRODUCTS in that purchase. If you purchase P500 worth of products, this will entitle you for an upper box B ticket. If you purchase P800 worth of products, this will entitle you for an upper box A ticket. P1,000 for Lower Box and P1,500 for the Patron tickets.

You can have no more than 3 invitations per single receipt and combinations of invites are permitted. Purchases made by CASH, CREDIT CARD, and EPS transactions are allowed. Lifestyle Cardholders will still gain points. Privilege Cardholders can still get discounts as well (if applicable) so long as the net amount purchase requirement is made. Purchases made by GIFT CERTIFICATES are not counted.

Invitations must be swapped for actual ticket at the Smart Araneta Coliseum ticket booth on the actual day of the event, which is on November 16, 2012.

Be sure not to go there if you are under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or displaying misbehavior. The staff will disqualify your invitation.

WHEN:

Start purchasing now and claim your ticket on OCTOBER 12 until NOVEMBER 16, 2012.

WHERE:

Bench Participating Stores. Get the list here:
(http://www.bench.com.ph/news.php?benchsetter-fun-meet-lee-min-ho=62).

LEGAL:

Per DTI-NCR Permit Number 8850 Series of 2012

TIPS:

This is your chance now. You might see Lee Min Ho only on TV but now you will have the chance to see him talk and smile in person. If you want to go nearer to the star, save your money for a week or two until you reach 1,000 or 1,500. Then, make a one-time purchase at any Bench Participating Stores. Do not forget to buy any FIX product. This is also your chance to buy your favorite Bench T-shirt or Blouse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Cooler Noise

My six-core rig is now running but I have problems with the AMD stock cooler. It seems that my motherboard’s (Gigabyte GA 890GPA-UD3H) CPU fan control push the fans speed to higher limits that it starts to make noise when the computer runs for a longer time or when it starts. I have already used the Easy Tune 6 utility from Gigabyte and though I controlled the speed of the fans, it will still run up to 6000 rpm when the computer boots. Therefore, I decided to find a quieter CPU cooler. I ran to the computer shop and the only CPU cooler that they have is the Antec Kuhler H2O 620. I was only thinking of an air cooler but the time I saw the box, I was indulge to it. Liquid cooling system is not really my first choice because it is more expensive. However, we the alarming noise I am experiencing on my new six-core PC, I have no reason not to buy it. I admit the installation manual and even the forums I read on the internet were a little bit confusing, but I still managed to instal

How To Install Steam OS Without UEFI motherboard

I will teach you how to install Steam OS into your motherboard that does not have UEFI bios. The default Steam OS installation requires UEFI bios or it will not work. I did some Googling and found a way to bypass that and everything works perfectly afterwards. It is just slightly more difficult but do not worry. For those who do not know what steam OS is, it is an operating system created by Valve. It is a Linux with Debian Weezy on top and can run Linux programs if you want to.