Skip to main content

How to download, install, and play PointBlank Philippines

PointBlank is one of the famous FPS games here in the Philippines. This game has not so demanding graphics requirements and it has the Dino mode that you will surely love. You can find their website at (http://www.pointblankph.com/main.php/).

How to download the game?

Go to (http://www.pointblankph.com/download/client-download/) and choose how you will download the installer of the game. I suggest your choose the Download Via Torrent option for faster download. You just need to install a torrent client like uTorrent before downloading the torrent file. uTorrent will automatically download the file and wait until it is fully downloaded.

How to install?

Normally, the installer file will be saved in your Downloads folder in your computer. Run the installer just like any Windows application. The installer will extract the files needed to run the game in your computer which will take a couple of minutes. Follow the instructions carefully and just press Next to proceed to the installation. After the installation, you will find the shortcut icon of the game in your desktop.

How to run the game?

In your desktop, double click the PointBlank icon. The game will patch itself if there are updates available. After all needed updates are downloaded and extracted, you need to press the check button to check the files in order to run PointBlank perfectly. After checking, press the Start button to start the game. In the log-in page, you need to input your username and password. If you did not register an account yet, follow the steps below.

How to register a PointBlank account?

Registering a PointBlank account is free, just go to there website (http://www.pointblankph.com/main.php/) and press the Register Now button. You need a username, working email (for verification), password, gender, and a check saying that you already read the EULA (end user license agreement). Press continue and just follow the instructions. If there are errors on your first try, just do it again with correct details. After successful registration, you need to verify your account by logging in to your email and click the verification link. If you verified it without problems, you are now ready to play the game.

How to play the game?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Cooler Noise

My six-core rig is now running but I have problems with the AMD stock cooler. It seems that my motherboard’s (Gigabyte GA 890GPA-UD3H) CPU fan control push the fans speed to higher limits that it starts to make noise when the computer runs for a longer time or when it starts. I have already used the Easy Tune 6 utility from Gigabyte and though I controlled the speed of the fans, it will still run up to 6000 rpm when the computer boots. Therefore, I decided to find a quieter CPU cooler. I ran to the computer shop and the only CPU cooler that they have is the Antec Kuhler H2O 620. I was only thinking of an air cooler but the time I saw the box, I was indulge to it. Liquid cooling system is not really my first choice because it is more expensive. However, we the alarming noise I am experiencing on my new six-core PC, I have no reason not to buy it. I admit the installation manual and even the forums I read on the internet were a little bit confusing, but I still managed to instal

How To Install Steam OS Without UEFI motherboard

I will teach you how to install Steam OS into your motherboard that does not have UEFI bios. The default Steam OS installation requires UEFI bios or it will not work. I did some Googling and found a way to bypass that and everything works perfectly afterwards. It is just slightly more difficult but do not worry. For those who do not know what steam OS is, it is an operating system created by Valve. It is a Linux with Debian Weezy on top and can run Linux programs if you want to.